- See https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Images for more help. Basics follow.
- The full syntax for displaying an image is:
- You can get the filename of an uploaded image from All Files in the left menu. Here you can also "Search for media name"). Go to file description page, eg. File:Lakdi_Bunder.png. Copy the file name and File: before it.
- Example: Display image (width 500px) links by default to file description page:
[[File:01July13 TOI 1981 Antulay says Evict Pavement Dwellers 14 Julycu copy.png|500px]]
- Display image, link to file itself, with rollover caption:
[[File:1864_Parel_Road_Gazetteer_1909.png|640px|link=https://bombaywiki.with.camp/w/images/7/7e/1864_Parel_Road_Gazetteer_1909.png|View of Parel, 1884]]